Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Saying Hi

First I wanted to start off by saying hello. My name is Keith and I want to share with everyone my real world experience. By transforming my body in three short months from a flabby 210 pounds to a lean 179 pounds on my 5 foot 9 frame. I even surprised myself with these results. Later on I am going to share with you exactly how I did it, including what I ate. the exercises I did and the cardio routines I performed. I am gonna tell you about some books I read, some websites I liked and some of the fitness guru's whose blogs I read. You should know that I am not a doctor or a nutritional expert or even a personal trainer. I am just a average 40 year old male who wanted to turn 41 in better shape then I turned 40. I am not going to say this is a full proof plan or that it is easy. But I can promise you this. It is exactly what I did and I lost 31 pounds in three months. I am going to be a little modest here and say while I was in the gym I saw alot of people working there butts off and I didnt see anybody change there body as much as mine did. One more thing if you feel too embarassed to go to the gym because you might have some extra pounds. Get That idea out of your head right now. I had a ton of respect to see someone in the gym doing something to better themselves, alot of times it gave me chills to see someone take charge of there health and fitness.
thanks for now
Keith

No comments: