Thursday, September 18, 2008

How it all Started

Well I turned 40 and I was very disappointed in my health and my appearance. I felt very Fat and there is no way I would ever take my shirt off in public. I believe I put on all my weight because I have a job that keeps me in my van all day and everyday for 5 straight years I ate fast food for lunch. Plus I was smoking pretty regularly and I didn't have any lung capacity to do anything for more the 10 seconds without stopping to rest. I decided to quit smoking. I did this cold turkey so that may tell you something about my mindset when I set out to do something. Now I was ready to start exercising and getting back in shape. Like most people I decided to research about health and fitness on the web. For some reason the first thing a came across that interested me was "the warrior diet" by Ori Huffacker(sp?) This is basically a extreme diet where you eat one big meal a day at night. I thought hey I can do that, I don't really eat breakfast anyway. Well this diet is very hard to stick with I think I made it about three days, and I felt like I wanted to gorge after I stopped it. So now it was time to find another way to eat. And also find the exercises I wanted to do.

More to come
if somebody actually reads this LOL

No comments: